Shippax 2022Meet us at the Shippax Conference 4-6th of May
Telenor Maritime is a proud main sponsor of this renowned event and we welcome you to meet our team at our stand on board Silja Symphony!
The two-day conference promises professional speakers and expert and unprecedented networking opportunities with the many delegates and exhibitors. Join us in conversation about digitalisation in the ferry industry. We will discuss the importance cross-industry partnership and showcase our solutions for data-sharing economy on board ferry vessels.
Safety Risk Application
DNV was one of the first ones to take advantage of the capabilities of this platform with their Safety Risk application. The application, uses real-time data and a risk management methodology framework to provide real-time safety warning system. It continuously monitors safety-critical ship operations and provides alerts when necessary to the crew and other relevant stakeholders, enabling safer and more efficient ship operations.
- Automatic logging of all necessary checklist data.
- Standard data format that can be shared with any 3rd party.
- Easy-to-verify documentation in case of accidents.
Digital check lists
- Customized and dynamic digital check lists for more efficient operations.
- Customized checklists tailored to your need – make it personal and make as many as you need.
- Digital checklists can send reminders of operation tasks to ensure that the task will be done.
- The MRV collection app will ensure that the right data is collected at the right time.
- MRV log events can be sent to any classification society with every arrival, departure and bunkering operation.
- The classification society can then produce the MRV report based on the UHS® MRV Log.
Are you interested in learning more about the Unified Hosting Service™ or the applications above? Fill out the form to secure a time slot for a private demonstration at Shippax!